Inspirational lecture: sustainable leadership with a focus on reduced food waste.
Form: digital via Teams
Target group: catering managers, unit managers, chefs, kitchen managers
Time: 60 min
How do we create businesses with a commitment to reduced food waste and good service? An important factor in achieving this is sustainable leadership that creates the best conditions for driving the business forward. Both for the organization's results and the employee's well-being.
To succeed with sustainability work on an operational level, knowledgeable and supportive leadership is required. To reach global goals, we need to review our work routines. Perhaps we can neither think nor act in the same way as we have always done. How we handle foodstuffs and food is today crucial for both our businesses' finances and our climate. Our public restaurants and their leaders have a great responsibility.
We give you insight into how the operational work can be adapted to Agenda 2030's global goal 12 and inspire you in how you can increase participation and employee responsibility. You also get to take part in tools for how you can streamline and digitize your food waste work.
To reduce the climate impact of public restaurants
● increase employee
● increase participation in the work team
● become better at making use of food
● strengthen the role of leaders and chefs as agents of change for sustainable development
In the case of a digital lecture, the following applies:
● Requirements that participants have a computer and internet connection.
● If the participants group up and take part in the lecture together, arrange it so that everyone can hear and see well.
● Feel free to prepare coffee for the lecture so that the participants feel alert.
● Have paper and a pen handy for taking notes.
● Feel free to prepare and ask questions to the lecturer via the chat in the digital forum we use.